THE FIRST STEP....
There can be no title,more appropriate than the above one for the first post of the 'all new,highly promising,fun ensuring,adventure seeking' blog of ours.The ignition for our lamp has just been provided and it needs surplous supply of fuel to enlighten the atmosphere as much as it can,with its incandescence.With hopes that our venture will be fueled consistently through the readers comments,we are all set to"BLAST-BLOGGING".Since it is an introductory article,I dont wish to extract too much work from my keyboard.Neither am I going to go devoid of words nor stop writing on prevalance of any damn drastic condition.I wish the first step taken alone ,will be accompanied sooner and be over-crowded in the long run.Hence the journey begins with this first step and as Robert Frost has penned down
"The woods are lovely dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep".
Monday, 20 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment